Perhaps everyone strives to have a smooth and firm skin, but not everyone is ready to tolerate discomfort or to spend a significant amount of time to get what she or he wants.
Fortunately, we no longer have to leave our so-called “comfort zone” to make our skin look better. With the latest technology, we can get desirable results without sacrificing our time or putting our skin at risk.
Skin needling or micro needling therapy is one of those innovational non-invasive treatments with minimal downtime along with impressive results that become visible within a short time.
The idea of micro needling is to rejuvenate the skin by triggering it to create new collagen and elastin fibers in a natural way. A trained medical professional makes tiny lesions in the top layer of the skin with the help of a device with miniature needles thereby forcing the processes of neovascularization and neocollagenesis. Skin heals up and thickens, while the appearance of scars or wrinkles reduces and pores get smaller.
Micro needling pen is the safest and hygienic choice from all micro-needling devices currently available on the market. In contrast to dermarollers, it leaves more accurate and small “microwounds” so it could be applied even on areas with thin and sensitive skin (of course, only by a trained person with a medical background). Skin heals much better, and the risks of causing post-inflammatory pigmentation, scarring or any other damage are reduced with respect for safety rules from the patients’ side.
Micro needling pen treatment is good for:
– Collagen and elastin induction
– Fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin treatment
– Acne and post-acne treatment
– Scars and stretch marks reduction
– Pigmentation, melasma, enlarged pores, hyperkeratosis treatment
– Skin resurfacing
– This pen can be used on any part of the body where you want to reduce scars, sunspots, wrinkles, acne and other skin conditions mentioned in the above list.
– It is suitable for sensitive skin
– Results are visible even after the first treatment in a course
– The treatment is not painful
– The procedure usually lasts from 15 to 30 minutes maximum
– Some patients heal entirely in as little as 24 hours. Maximum downtime (when you experience skin redness) is only four days
If you live in Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton or Sarasota areas, we welcome you to schedule micro needling pen treatment at Arsenault Derm Spa office. All our staff has a medical education, so you can be sure to receive the service of the highest possible quality and in-depth advice on treating your skin condition in the most efficient manner.